The project is financed by the European Union.
Work Package 7
PROMOTING RESEARCH AND INNOVATION ENVIRONMENT IN THE
LIBYAN HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM
WP7 – Dissemination & Exploitation
PARALLEL MEETING 29 MARCH -01 APRIL 2021
International Cooperation Office (ICO), University of Zawia
Dissemination and Exploitation
Keeping the sustainability of IBTIKAR results and
Achieving the WP7 objectives
Implementing WP7 Tasks
Achieving expected Deliverable/Results/Outcomes
Following workplan WP7
Objectives Of Dissemination & Exploitation For WP7 Activities
Logical Framework of WP7
Workplan for WP7
Expect results and impact
▪Quality of information delivered by project can promote another Libyan university to benefit from the project results published.
▪Support Libyan policy-makers to encourages applied research for supporting local communities.
▪Enhance awareness of stockholders for the project results
- Missing information from some partners (Information and application sheets,…).
- Changes of participants, time and duration.
- Delay for implementing and evaluating WPs by some Partners.
- Visa collection.
- Continues Pandemic COVID-19.
Important steps to be taken by partners
- Updates the university information sheet.
- Check and update participations information.
- Prepare a target and responsible staff for each WP.
Important steps taken by University of Zawia
- Preparation of Managing and designing IBTIKAR website.
- Preparation of designing IBTIKAR logo.
Preparation of Managing IBTIKAR social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp).
- Preparation of Managing 1st IBTIKAR workshop on 8th of April 2021, suggested title “The Role of IBTIKAR Project in Pushing-up Scientific Research in Libyan Universities”