Work Package 7
PROMOTING RESEARCH AND INNOVATION ENVIRONMENT IN THE
LIBYAN HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM
WP7 – Dissemination & Exploitation
PARALLEL MEETING 29 MARCH -01 APRIL 2021
The project is financed by the European Union.
International Cooperation Office (ICO), University of Zawia
Dissemination and Exploitation
Keeping the sustainability of IBTIKAR results and
Achieving the WP7 objectives
Implementing WP7 Tasks
Achieving expected Deliverable/Results/Outcomes
Following workplan WP7
Objectives Of Dissemination & Exploitation For WP7 Activities
Logical Framework of WP7
Workplan for WP7
Expect results and impact
▪Quality of information delivered by project can promote another Libyan university to benefit from the project results published.
▪Support Libyan policy-makers to encourages applied research for supporting local communities.
▪Enhance awareness of stockholders for the project results
- Missing information from some partners (Information and application sheets,…).
- Changes of participants, time and duration.
- Delay for implementing and evaluating WPs by some Partners.
- Visa collection.
- Continues Pandemic COVID-19.
Important steps to be taken by partners
- Updates the university information sheet.
- Check and update participations information.
- Prepare a target and responsible staff for each WP.
Important steps taken by University of Zawia
- Preparation of Managing and designing IBTIKAR website.
- Preparation of designing IBTIKAR logo.
Preparation of Managing IBTIKAR social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp).
- Preparation of Managing 1st IBTIKAR workshop on 8th of April 2021, suggested title “The Role of IBTIKAR Project in Pushing-up Scientific Research in Libyan Universities”